Vinyl Banner Printing
Top quality banners?
Look no further!
- Superb 720 dpi print quality
- Rugged 13 oz outdoor vinyl
- Gloss or matte finish
- 48-72 hour turnaround
- Up to 8 x 30 foot size
"Our banners were the envy of the event in Orlando!"
Monica Munoz-Torrez, PhD
Pricing for common sizes, glossy or matte 13 oz vinyl:
How to Order:
Go to the Banner ordering page
Browse and select your file, choose a material, size and how you want it hemmed
Usually matte vinyl for indoors and gloss for outdoors
You can add hangers for a finished look, they come in both aluminum and plastic (Supersnap).
The rest is like ordering anything else online.
For special sizes and quantity pricing, please call 603-536-2900 or toll free 800-590-7850.
Need help with the design? Our graphic designers can do that for you, we charge $100 an hour for graphic design.
While our vinyl banners are very strong, we do not guarantee them in the wind. Whenever possible, put outdoor banners against a building so the wind cannot get behind them. If you are hanging your banner sign across the street, we suggest you order our Across the Street Outdoor Banner material, which is made on a heavier 16 oz vinyl.
Prices effective Jan 1, 2017 and subject to change without notice.
Hanging Your Banner
1. Hem and Grommet- We fold an inch of material over and heat weld the layers together. This gives you a double thickness of material around the outside of the banner sign, which improves strength dramatically. We punch grommets through the double layer, giving you a sturdy place on the vinyl banner to run a rope or, for instance, to put a ty-wrap on a fence.
2. Pole pockets- We weld hem the sides, and fold the top and bottom over to make a pocket you can slide a pole into. The pole can then be suspended with cord or rope. Typically pole pockets are for indoor vinyl banner use, and you can use them with the pole and drape system found in most trade show venues.
3. Hanger Bars- We can furnish either aluminum or Super Snap plastic hangers to give you a straight edge across your banner. The price shown on the ordering page is for a pair top and bottom. Hangers are typically used for trade shows and other indoor applications.